A Cut Above. You Deserve it.
This stunning residence will appeal to those discerning purchasers who demand the finer things in life. The property is presented to the market in immaculate condition; both home and garden. Facing north, the sun catches every room during the day ensuring warmth and light to brighten the living areas even on gloomy days. In addition to the natural heat of the sun, there are two gas fires (one inside/one outside) coupled with a ducted Fujitsu air conditioning system which provides a warm and inviting ambience year round.
- Open plan with two living rooms, dining area with long window seat
- Stunning entertainers' kitchen featuring AEG ovens, warming drawer & butlers pantry
- Master with generous walk in wardrobes (his and hers) and tiled ensuite
- 3 other generously proportioned double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Main family bathroom area, toilet, shower and bath, vanity all separate
- Four sets of sliding doors provide excellent indoor/outdoor flow & access to a fantastic covered outdoor area named by the vendors "the Pavilion", which is private & sheltered
- Outside, the large section boasts a restful ambience that reflects the peace and tranquility of this charming pocket of Pegasus. The lush lawn with maturing garden has been well planned and executed.
- Parking shouldn't be a problem with an oversized 7 x 8 carpeted garage with the added bonus of ceiling storage
- The convenience of additional secure off-street parking for extra cars, a boat or caravan.
Surrounded by other quality homes in a community renowned for being both friendly and safe, the property is located close to the Lake with a smorgasbord of outdoor activities on your doorstep.
Our vendors have cherished their time in this privileged spot and will leave armed with happy memories. They are ready for the next chapter in their lives and are keen to achieve a result Prospective purchasers are urged to act with haste. Contact Justin & Jordan today to learn more.